Friday, June 18, 2021 | 6:00 PM
Picnic begins at 6:00 PM | Dinner served at 6:30 PM | Trivia begins at 7:00 PM
Please join us for our Third Annual Trivia Night! This event is a casual, fun-filled night of giving back to those in need and will be held outdoors in a covered pavillion and tent—rain or shine. Your ticket includes a pizza and salad buffet, six rounds of trivia, a contest for the best decorated picnic table, the opportunity to purchase raffle basket and split-the-pot raffle tickets, a bonfire, and live Latin music. Stick around for an auction at the end of the evening including bakery creations and original Guatemalan handbags.
- Arrange a group of 2-10 people for six rounds of trivia.
- Bonfire and live Latin music.
- Full cash bar available.
- Each team is encouraged to have fun decorating their own table and a prize will be awarded to the best-themed picnic table.
- 50/50 Split-The-Pot and raffle gift baskets.
- Dessert creations for sale by Indulge Bake Shop.
- Auction including baked goods and original Guatemalan handbags.
All of the proceeds go to offset the cost of medical and dental supplies, and to provide transportation for our referral patients. We also aim to fund the construction of a dedicated eye care suite.
Tickets are $35 each and can be purchased through Eventbrite.